If you want to find out what's happening at Centennial Mental Health Center, check here where we'll have the latest events:
- RESCHEDULED - Leprechaun Leap, 5K Run and 1 Mile Walk, has been re-scheduled to March 22, 2014 at Columbine Park in Sterling, CO, to register call 970-580-1970.
- Watch The Other Side - a 5-minute film marking the 50th anniversary of the Community Mental Health Act passed by President Kennedy - portrays what it's like to live in the grips of mental illnesses and addictions and how treatments and supports provided in the community make recovery possible.
- Manage Flood Related Distress by Building Resilience
- Fact Sheet on How to Stay Safe After the Flood
- Helping Children Through the Flood
Click here to Find Out More... or to
We believe in the preservation of human dignity, self respect and client rights. Clients are our highest priority. Clients are best served through collaboration. Centennial Mental Health Center is dedicated to maintaining communications with the public we serve and participating actively in our communities.
You can assist Centennial Mental Health Center through the donation of money or goods. Centennial is a 501(c)(3) and your donation maybe tax deductible. Learn More...
||We support 10 diffferent county offices.
Find the office that's closest to you.
|Learn more about our services and find documents such as brochures, privacy notices, guides, and discloure forms.