If you want to find out what's happening at Centennial Mental Health Center, check here where we'll have the latest events:
- May is Mental Health Month and join us for Random Acts of Wellness!
- FREE NAMI Family-to-Family Education Program
- How to Help Children Cope With Trauma
- Facts for Families - Children and Grief
- Coping With Children's Reactions to Tragedy
- Managing Your Distress in the Aftermath of A Shooting
- Helping Your Children Manage Distress in the Aftermath of A Shooting,
Click here to Find Out More... or to
We believe in the preservation of human dignity, self respect and client rights. Clients are our highest priority. Clients are best served through collaboration. Centennial Mental Health Center is dedicated to maintaining communications with the public we serve and participating actively in our communities.
You can assist Centennial Mental Health Center through the donation of money or goods. Centennial is a 501(c)(3) and your donation maybe tax deductible. Learn More...
||We support 10 diffferent county offices.
Find the office that's closest to you.
|Learn more about our services and find documents such as brochures, privacy notices, guides, and discloure forms.